I have a few questions – I would say doubts about the latest “Osu’s cheque”
today (http://mahazalimtwo.tripod.com/201100wac.html) – maybe you would like
to investigate further.
1. Such a big amount of cheque are normally crossed.
2. Not the same handwriting on one cheque. Though it happens – but with such
a big value – it means Osu just sign blindly and let someone else fill in
his/her name or organisation – very risky.
3. Even the signature signed was not with the same pen for the amount
4. The cheque looks like it has been folded. I doubt if Osu keeps folded
cheque or the person who holds/keeps the cheque before cashing it folds it.
5. The size of cheque is big – normally used for company rather than
individual. If it is for company then – there should be company chop.
Many more discrepancies are detected but the above list is sufficient to
suspect that some one is trying to discredit your site’s reputation.
Note: Other webmasters - also beware of such tactics - do screen you source
and news carefully.